Movie night became more fun with this nostalgic ‘90s Movies Bucket List & Bingo. Mark your cards to see who gets bingo first while you enjoy the movies from the ’90s that take you back.
- ’90s Movie Bucket List
- ’90s Movie Bingo
What is a ’90s Movies Bucket List?
Get the complete list of ’90s Movies with this list. Check off each one that you’ve seen!
- Ghost (1990)
- Empire Records (1995)
- Jurassic Park (1993)
- The Parent Trap (1998) (1998)
- Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- Never Been Kissed (1999)
- Forrest Gump (1995)
- Matilda (1996)
- Men in Black (1997)
- Home Alone (1990)
- Sister Act (1992)
- Mrs. Doubtfire(1993)
- You've Got Mail (1998)
- Groundhog Day (1993)
- Edward Scissorhands (1990)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)
- Romy And Michele's High School Reunion (1997)
- Clueless (1995)
- The Matrix (1999)
- Hook (1991)
- Pulp Fiction (1994)
- Election (1999)
- Thelma & Louise (1991)
- The Mighty Ducks (1992)
- Jerry Maguire (4K UHD) (1996)
- Boogie Nights (1997)
- Fargo (1996)
- Tommy Boy (1995)
- Jack (1996)
- Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
- The Big Lebowski (4K UHD) (1998)
- Pretty Woman (1990)
- The Fifth Element (1997)
- Muriel's Wedding (1994)
- Selena (1997)
What is ’90s Movie Night Bingo?
’90s movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie activities. You mark the space when you see that activity or scene in the movie.
This bingo card features 24 different movie activities including the following:
- Jocks & Cheerleaders are the Villains
- Nerdy Character Gets a Makeover
- Random Serenade
- Parents Out of Town
- A Bet is Made
- Cool Characters Wears Small Shades
- Hip Hop Soundtrack
- Goth Character
- Teenage Hacker
- Man Dresses Up As Woman
- Invincible Action Hero
- Inspirational Speech
- High-Speed Chase
- Nerdy Main Character Finds Redemption
- Training Montage
- One Clique Per Table In School Cafeteria
- The Bully and the Victim Become Friends
- Preppy College Kids
- Terrible Sound Effects
- Popular Girl Gets Publicly Humiliated
- Stubborn Female Rebel
- A Grand Gesture
- Over the Top Apology
- Charming Bad Boy
HOW TO PLAY THE ’90s MOVIE BINGO
The ’90s Movie Bingo game has 24 different items listed. You mark the space when you see that activity in the movie. This is a perfect activity for a Family Movie Night!
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
- something to mark spaces:
- 10 Disney+ Shows for ’90s Kids that Take You Back
- 80’s TV Shows on Netflix
- 30+ TV Shows from the 80’s to Watch With Your Kids
- 100’s of Kids Movies on Netflix You Can Feel Good About
- 10 Feel Good Movies On Netflix