Learn everything we know about the Apple TV streaming service including content, price, release date, and more.
What is Apple TV?
Apple TV+ is a streaming service that features Apple Originals – award-winning programs, engaging dramas, innovative documentaries, children’s entertainment, comedy, and more — with new Apple Originals added monthly.
What will Apple TV include?
Apple TV includes award-winning series, compelling dramas, groundbreaking documentaries, kids’ entertainment, comedies, and more.
How much will Apple TV cost?
In the United States, Apple TV Plus costs $4.99 per month. A yearly subscription is also available for $49.99.
How can I watch Apple TV?
How to sign up for Apple TV?
- Open the Apple TV app. on Apple TV.
- In the menu bar, navigate to Watch Now.
- Navigate down to view Apple TV channels, then select Apple TV+.
- Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions. If you already have an Apple ID, you can sign in to start your free trial.
What device can I watch Apple TV on?
How do you get Apple TV for free?
Does Apple TV offer free trial?
Apple TV Plus offers a seven-day free trial standard for any new subscriber. Apple TV Plus offers an extended, three-month free trial to people who buy an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch or Mac.
Is there an Apple TV app?
The Apple TV app is on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook, Apple TV, and supported smart TVs and streaming devices, so you can watch at home or wherever you go. … See the Apple Support articles, Availability of Apple Media Services, and Availability of supported apps in the Apple TV app.
What channels do you get on Apple TV?
Here is the current list of available Channels. Almost all of them offer some sort of free trial, generally for 7-days.
- Acorn TV – $5.99
- A&E Crime Central – $4.99
- ALLBLK (Formerly UMC) – $4.99
- AMC+ – $8.99
- Apple TV+ – $4.99
- Arrow Video Channel – $4.99
- BBC Select — $4.99
- Bet+ – $9.99
- BFIPlayer Classics – $5.99
- Britbox – $6.99
- Paramount+ – $9.99
- Cinemax – $9.99
- CollegeHumor Dropout (Not yet available)
- Comedy Central Now – $3.99
- CuriosityStream – $2.99
- Epix – $5.99
- Eros Now Select – $3.49
- Hallmark Movies Now – $5.99 per month
- HBO – $14.99 (existing subscribers only, removed for new users)
- History Vault – $4.99
- IFC Films Unlimited – $5.99
- Lifetime Movie Club – $3.99
- Moonbug Kids – $1.99
- MTV Hits – $5.99
- Mubi – $10.99
- NickHits – $7.99
- Noggin – $7.99
- Out TV – $2.99
- Pantaya – $5.99
- Paramount+ — $9.99
- PBS Living – $2.99
- ScreenPix — $2.99
- Showtime – $10.99
- Shudder – $5.99
- Smithsonian Channel Plus – $4.99
- Starz – $8.99
- Sundance Now – $6.99
- Tastemade – $2.99 per month or $19.99 per year
- The Great Courses Signature Collection — $7.99
- Topic – $5.99
- Up Faith & Family – $4.99
Is Apple TV worth getting?
- 30+ Free Movie Streaming Sites
- Acorn TV: Everything You Need to Know
- Hallmark Movies Now: Everything You Need to Know
- Discovery Plus: Everything You Need to Know
- Paramount Plus: Everything You Need to Know
- BET PLUS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Hulu: Everything You Need to Know to Get the Most Out of Hulu
- Disney Plus: Everything You Need to Know
- Everything You Need to Know About HBO Max