Christmas has always been remarkable since it reminds people of carefree youthful fun for many individuals. Christmas is about more than just lighting trees and decorations; Christmas is also a lovely season for gifting.
It is a time when families and friends gather together to exchange gifts, watch Christmas movies, and celebrate their love for one another.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT-Christmas Countdown
How do you do a Christmas countdown?
Here are some ideas on how to do a Christmas countdown.
- Mark the days with colored chalk.
Print and cover each day up with colored chalk hand-drawn Christmas ball.
- Fill the days with stickers.
From the printable as days go by, cover the days with any Christmas stickers from the printables. Do it one sticker a day.
- Putting a magnet in it.
You can put the printed calendar in a refrigerator or any boards that can pin the numbers using small magnets.
- Marking the days with a permanent marker
You can frame it and use a permanent marker to mark each day with any shape like circles, mark it “x” or whatever you prefer.
Watch a Christmas Movie every night
Here are Christmas movie options:
- 50 Christmas Movies on Netflix
- 60 Best Christmas Movies on Hulu
- All the Christmas Movies on HBO Max
- 10+ Great Amazon Prime Christmas Movies
- 20 Great Black Christmas Movies
- 9 Black Christmas Movies on Netflix
- 20 Great Black Christmas Movies
- The 23 Best Christmas Movies on Disney Plus
- The Ultimate List of Christmas Movies
- 11 Black Hallmark Christmas Movies
How can I make Christmas more fun?
To make your Christmas more fun, try these 5 ways to make it extra special.
- Sing carols together as a family.
Take time to remind your children through music what the true spirit of the season is, whether you go caroling in the neighborhood with some friends or simply sing some songs together around the Christmas tree.
- Watch a holiday classic together as a family.
Why not show your kids a classic movie like It’s a Wonderful Life, A Charlie Brown Christmas, or a more modern classic like Elf, in addition to some football?
- Surprise a neighbor with a gift.
Take them a homemade dessert or a card signed by all of your family members. Christmas is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate what it means to be a good neighbor.
- While watching movies, cuddle up, relax, and sip some hot cocoa.
Take some time on Christmas Day to simply relax and spend some quality time with your family while watching a movie. These are memories that your children will cherish.
- Visit a Christmas festival in your area.
Attend a local event in your community, whether it’s a tree festival, a light procession, or a greeting of Santa to town. Local business owners decorate and donate a tree for a good cause at a great silent auction event in my community. The city folk can then come and sip hot cider while inspecting the dozens of trees (perhaps outbidding one another!).
How many exact days is it until Christmas?
What day is Christmas 2020 Countdown?
Christmas 2020 was Fri – 25 December 2020.
How many weeks there are until Christmas?
Check out this chart to see how many weeks there are until Christmas Day 2021.
Is there a Christmas countdown app?
This exciting Christmas countdown app is the ideal way to get you in the mood for the holidays. Each day, open it and count down the months, days, minutes, and seconds until our favorite holiday of the year arrives.