Use this Disney Beauty & the Beast Activity Kit to turn watching the Beauty & the Beast movie into an interactive family adventure.
This activity kit includes the following activities based on the Disney Beauty and the Beast movies:
- Word Scramble
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Paige O'Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White (Actors)
About Beauty and the Beast
An arrogant prince is cursed to live as a terrifying beast until he finds true love. Strangely, his chance comes when he captures an unwary clockmaker, whose place is then taken by his bold and beautiful daughter Belle.
Beauty and the Beast Characters
- Mrs. Potts
- Chip Potts
- The Wardrobe
- Le Fou
- Monsieur D’Arque
- The Triplets
- The Baker
- The Bookseller
- The Enchantress
- Chef Bouche
- Coat Rack
Beauty and the Beast Movies
Following the 1987 TV series version of Beauty and the Beast Season 1, there are at least four versions of the movie:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Beauty and the Beast (Bonus Content)
- Beauty And The Beast (2016)
- Beauty and the Beast (Theatrical Version)
About the Word Scramble
- Complete in pencil, in case you make mistakes.
- Think of words you could create starting with each letter.
- Example: T K H N I – If the first letter is T, then the second letter could not be K. Maybe the second letter could be H. Then, these two letters should be followed by a vowel. Now, we have THI and K N are the only letters left. It’s pretty likely that the word is THINK.
- Learn how to recognize word fragments and smaller words you can build off of.
- Easy tip – review the word search words, these are likely the words that are included in the scramble.
- Idea: use letters, letter magnets, etc., assemble the same letters, and play around with the order until you form the correct word.
- Get more word scramble tips here.
Take a look at the words on the left and unscramble them to figure out the correct Beauty and the Best term and then write it on the blank line.
Some of the scrambled letters are actually more than one word!
About the Disney Trivia Game
There are 30 questions on four pages.
There are six cards on the first page and eight cards on the second, third, fourth pages. The questions include what, who, and how. The trivia may cover characters, songs, facts about the location, things the characters learn, and more.
How to Play Disney Trivia for Kids
- family game night
- independent play
- road trip game
- sibling or friend games
- activity during family movie night
How to Play Printable Disney Movie Trivia Game
The first step is to print off the Disney Trivia game. You may want to laminate the trivia questions and answers so they can be reused over and over again. Or, print the trivia on white cardstock so they are sturdier and easier to play with.
Cut out the individual questions along with the rectangles.
Ways to play:
- call out the answer
- write down the answer
Call Out the Answer
The first way is to play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions, selects a player, and determines who answered the question correctly.
Start the game with the youngest player.
The player who answers the question correctly keeps the card.
When all 30 questions have been answered, tally up who has the most cards. That person will be the winner.
Write Down the Answer
The second way is to also play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions and everyone writes down their answer.
When all 30 questions have been answered, the winner is the person who answered the most questions correctly.
Scoring for Disney Trivia
There are two ways to score this game. Scoring is either done by the moderator, each player scores his own answers, or teams switch answer sheets to score each other.
More Disney Movie Trivia
I’m creating a whole series of Disney movie trivia games. Click on the links below to get new games as they’re published. (If the link doesn’t work, please check back again.)
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
- Disney Trivia: The Lion King
More Beauty & The Beast Fun:
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!