Movie night just got more fun with this festive Disney Christmas Movies Bucket List & Bingo. Check off your list to see who gets the most points while you enjoy your favorite Disney Christmas Movies.
- Disney Christmas Movies Bucket List
- Disney Christmas Movie Bingo
What is the Disney Christmas Movies Bucket List?
Get this list of Disney Christmas Movies. Check off each one that you’ve seen!
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Disney's a Christmas Carol (2009)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- The Santa Clause (1994)
- Prep & Landing (2009)
- Lady and the Tramp (1995)
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (2017)
- Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983)
- Noelle (2019)
- I'll Be Home For Christmas (1998)
- T'was the Night (2001)
- Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year (2002)
- Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997)
- One Magic Christmas (1985)
- The Christmas Star (1986)
- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas (1999)
- The Ultimate Christmas Present (2000)
What is Disney Christmas Movie Bingo?
Disney Christmas movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie quotes. You mark the space when you see that quote in the movie.
This bingo card features 15 different sayings you might hear in this type of movie, including the following:
- “We got to find Santa!”
- “Well, Well, Well. What have we here?”
- ” God Bless Us, Everyone!”
- “Thanks, but I’m seeing someone in wrapping.”
- “We are Siamese if you please.”
- “Oh, man, I went and killed Santa.”
- “That’s not a tree! That’s just a weed whishin’ it was a tree!”
- “Well, Uh, I’m an Angel. A Christmas Angel.”
- This so Tinsel!”
- “You put Christmas in jeopardy, Young Lady!”
- Naughty children never get any presents.”
- “Let us see another Christmas at this place.”
- “All I was given last year was the flu.”
- Seeing Isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.”
- “Alright. Sounds like a party to me.”
HOW TO PLAY THE DISNEY CHRISTMAS MOVIE BINGO
The Disney Christmas Movie Bingo game has 15 different items listed. You mark the space when you hear that quote in the movie. This is a perfect activity for a Family Movie Night!
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
- something to mark spaces:
- bingo daubers
- metallic stickers
- candy stars
- small discs.
WATCH CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- 20 Great Black Christmas Movies
- 9 Black Christmas Movies on Netflix
- All the Black Christmas Movies on Lifetime
- 50 Favorite Christmas Movies
- 11 Christmas Dog Movies
- 12 Christian Christmas Movies
- 25 Days of Disney Christmas Movies
- 12 Days of Christmas Movies
- What To Watch This Week - March 21, 2023
- Best Books Set in Kentucky - March 21, 2023
- Best Movies Set in Colorado - March 20, 2023