These Disney trivia questions and answers are perfect for when the weather keeps you trapped inside, family game night, or trivia night.
No need to plant the kids in front of the television when there are plenty of fun Disney trivia questions they’ll enjoy!
How well do you think you know the Tangled movie franchise?
Here is a game that includes four sheets with 30 playing cards.
This is a fun game that includes all of your favorite characters from Tangled.
After all, there’s no better time to brush up on your movie trivia than when you’re stuck indoors, on a family trip, or during a family game night.
Disney animation of a classic tale. Beautiful princess Rapunzel has been locked away in a tower since she was captured as a baby by an old hag. Her magical long blonde hair has the power to provide eternal youth, and the evil Gothel uses this power to keep her young.
- Rapunzel is a young princess whos been Kidnapped and barely remembers his family of origin.
- Flynn Rider is the most-wanted bandit, of the Kingdom.
- Pascal is a chameleon that accompanies Rapunzel in everything she undertakes.
- Maximus is the horse of the chief of the guard.
- Mrs. Gothel is an avid, unscrupulous old woman.
- Pub Thugs are the Armies of crochet-brigands
- The king is the father of Rapunzel
- The queen is the madre of Rapunzel.
- Cupid, The satyr is a drunken old man who is dressed up as an “Of a layer would appear, and whose red nose and betrayed the level of alcohol in the blood”.
- Vladimir is a pure brute.
Tangled Books, Documentaries & Collections
About the Disney Trivia Game
There are 38 questions on four pages.
There are six cards on the first page and eight cards on the third, fourth, and fifth pages. The questions include what, who, and how. The trivia may cover characters, songs, facts about the location, things the characters learn, and more.
How to Play Disney Trivia for Kids
- family game night
- independent play
- road trip game
- sibling or friend games
- activity during family movie night
How to Play Printable Disney Movie Trivia Game
The first step is to print off the Disney Trivia game. You may want to laminate the trivia questions and answers so they can be reused over and over again. Or, print the trivia on white cardstock so they are sturdier and easier to play with.
Cut out the individual questions along with the rectangles.
Ways to play:
- call out the answer
- write down the answer
Call Out the Answer
The first way is to play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions, selects a player, and determines who answered the question correctly.
Start the game with the youngest player.
The player who answers the question correctly keeps the card.
When all 38 questions have been answered, tally up who has the most cards. That person will be the winner.
Write Down the Answer
The second way is to also play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions and everyone writes down their answer.
When all 38 questions have been answered, the winner is the person who answered the most questions correctly.
Scoring for Disney Trivia
There are two ways to score this game.
Scoring is either done by the moderator, each player scores his own answers, or teams switch answer sheets to score each other.
More Disney Trivia
I’m creating a whole series of Disney movie trivia games. Click on the links below to get new games as they’re published. (If the link doesn’t work, please check back again.)
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
- Disney Trivia: Aladdin
More Tangled Fun:
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!