If you are looking for movies to watch over Easter weekend, check out the full list of Easter movies available on Disney Plus.
There is no shortage of Easter movies to stream. You can find:
- Best Easter Movies on Netflix – There are 13 titles to choose from.
- Religious Themed Easter Movies – 5 movies that can be watched by families with children around the age of 8 to 13.
- 5 Classic Easter Movies to Watch– 5 great movies that have been made over the years that cover the life of Jesus Christ, with focus on his crucifixion and resurrection.
- The Best Easter Movies of All Time – We’ve rounded up a list of our top 10 favorites.
- All the Easter movies on HBO Max – The list isn’t very long, but you should still check out what’s available.
- 15+ Easter Movies for Kids – Whether Easter means the Easter bunny or the celebration of Christ’s resurrection for you and your family, here are some fun Easter movies for kids to watch during Easter weekend.
- All the Easter Movies on Amazon Prime – We found a list of 10 favorites.
- All the Easter Movies on Hulu – Wondering if Hulu has anything available? Check out this post.
So, it’s no surprise that Disney Plus would have a selection of titles available, too.
Launched in November 2019, here’s Everything You Need to Know About Disney+. The streaming service features titles from the Disney, Star Wars, and National Geographic catalogs.
All the Easter movies on Disney Plus
This list of movies features an island discovered on Easter Sunday and a favorite character who dresses up as the Easter bunny every Spring.
Easter Island Unsolved
Easter Island, isolated and mysterious, is a riddle. What happened to the Rapa Nui, who once populated this ancient Eden? They carved iconic gigantic statues – the Moai – and lived in a culture of cooperation. Then something failed. Labyrinthine cave systems yield grim clues. Now, this update to the classic National Geographic special Easter Island Underworld, scientists have discovered that another sad fate may be in the island’s future – total disappearance. Easter Island is one of the most isolated inhabited islands on Earth, and a riddle. What happened to the Rapa Nui who populated this ancient Eden? | Stream on Disney Plus
- National Geographic (Producer)
- English (Subtitle)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
What is Easter Island?
Easter Island is an island and special territory of Chile in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, at the southeasternmost point of the Polynesian Triangle in Oceania.
Is Easter Island named for Easter?
The name “Easter Island” was given by the island’s first recorded European visitor, the Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen, who encountered it on Easter Sunday (5 April) in 1722, while searching for “Davis Land”. Roggeveen named it Paasch-Eyland (18th-century Dutch for “Easter Island”).
Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
Bees are buzzing, flowers are blooming and Roo, Pooh and Tigger are ready to laugh and play. But, Rabbit expects them all to stay inside until every last bit of spring cleaning is finished. Can anything – or anyone – change Rabbit’s mind? Every spring, Rabbit plays Easter bunny, but this year he’s far more preoccupied with spring cleaning. No bunny means no hunny for Pooh, no Eastery egg hunt | Stream on Disney Plus