Movie night became more fun with a fun Family-Friendly Halloween Movies Bucket List & Bingo. Mark your cards to see who gets bingo first while you enjoy Family Friendly Halloween Movies.
- Family-Friendly Halloween Movie Bucket List
- Family-Friendly Halloween Movie Bingo
What is a Family-Friendly Halloween Movie Bucket List?
Get the complete list of Family-Friendly Halloween movies with this list. Check off each one that you’ve seen!
- Monsters, Inc.
- Hotel Transylvania
- Coco (2017)
- The Addams Family
- Addams Family Values
- Dear Dracula
- Maleficent (2014)
- Hocus Pocus
- Hocus Pocus (2022)
- Ghostbusters: Answer the Call
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- The Witches (1990)
- The Witches (2020)
- Monster House
- The Addams Family
- The Addams Family 2
- The Haunted Mansion
- Z-O-M-B-I-E-S (2018)
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Goonies
- The Little Vampire
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
- Scooby-Doo!: The Movie
- Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins (2009)
- Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (2018)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- James and the Giant Peach
What is Family-Friendly Halloween Movie Night Bingo?
Family-Friendly Halloween movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie activities. You mark the space when you see that activity or scene in the movie.
This bingo card features 26 different movie activities including the following:
- A Friendly Ghost
- Extremely Dusty Home
- Quirky Family
- A Witch
- A Vampire
- A Magical Quest
- A Curse
- A Spell
- A Spooky House
- A Hairy Monster
- A Jack-O’-Lantern
- Evil Laugh
- A Zombie
- Trick or Treating
- A Scull
- A Mummy
- An Epic Battle
- A Skeleton
- Humans Are The Real Monsters
- A Couldron
- An Alien
- A Haunted House
- Buttons for Eyes
HOW TO PLAY THE FAMILY-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN MOVIE BINGO
Family-Friendly Halloween Movie Bingo game has 26 different items listed. You mark the space when you see that activity in the movie. This is a perfect activity for a Family Movie Night!
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
- something to mark spaces:
- bingo daubers
- metallic stickers
- candy stars
- small discs.
Click here to download this printable.
WATCH HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT MOVIES
- 13 Scary Halloween Movies on Netflix
- 15 Halloween Movies on Amazon Prime
- 8 Halloween Movies on Hulu
- 100’s of the Best Halloween Movies for Everyone
- Top 5 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- Top 5 Scariest Halloween Movies
- Halloween Movies on Disney Plus
- Halloween Movies for Parties
- 10+G-Rated Halloween Movies
- 15 PG-13 Halloween Movies
- 30 Days of Disney Halloween Movies
- Top 17 Halloween Cartoon Movies on Netflix
- 25 Things You Might See in a Halloween Movie
- 21 Halloween Movies (Checklist) & DIY Popcorn Box
- Halloween Bingo
- Creative Ways To Celebrate Halloween During COVID-19
- 13 Halloween Costumes Based on Movies
- 10 Best Disney Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Countdown
- Best Movies Set in Idaho - May 30, 2023
- Full List of All the BET Plus Shows Available - May 29, 2023
- Best Books Set in Nebraska - May 29, 2023