Movie night just got more fun with a fun Hocus Pocus movie bingo game. Mark your cards with spooky treats and see who gets bingo first while you watch Disney’s beloved Halloween movie.
FUN HOCUS POCUS FACTS
Producer and co-writer David Kirschner got the idea for “Hocus Pocus” from a bedtime story he used to tell his kids.
In 2015, Kirschner told Yahoo, “Halloween is a tremendous affair in our house, and it has been since our daughters were tiny.”
“It talks to me in such a manner that it always becomes very emotional for me.” In 1984, Kirschner pitched the frightening story’s idea to Walt Disney Studios.
WHAT IS HOCUS POCUS BINGO?
Hocus Pocus bingo is just like regular bingo. Instead of using numbers in the cards, There are ideas or phrases inside the box that are related to Hocus Pocus.
This makes it a great game to play at a Halloween party or with your family on Halloween. Like normal bingo, you can choose from a variety of ways to win. You can also save money on game supplies by using these free printable Hocus Pocus movies bingo cards.
HOW TO PLAY HOCUS POCUS BINGO?
This Hocus Pocus bingo game printable has twenty-five (25) different spaces on six (6) different bingo cards. This is a perfect activity for a Halloween party!
HOW TO PLAY HALLOWEEN BINGO?
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Print one board, cut each square and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players to a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards of tiles once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
- “Amuck amuck amuck”
- Lights the black flame candle
- Full Moon
- Thackery Binx
- Someone mentions yabbos
- Family moves for a new job
- “Another glorious morning”
- Vacuum is used as broom
- “I smell children”
- Witches visit ‘Satan’s’ house
- Someone rides a broom
- Someone makes a salt circle
- Spell book eye opens
- “Come we fly!”
- Billy loses a body part
- Dead silence
- Shadow passes doorway or window
- Something pops out
- “Aren’t you broads a little old to be trick or treating?”
- Villain tries to befriend characters
- Max’s shoes are stolen
- “Goodbye cruel world”
- “Come little children”
- FREE SPACE
- something to mark spaces:
- bingo daubers
- metallic stickers
- candy stars
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
Pennies, rocks, small discs. There are 24 Halloween items listed on the board. Everyone gets free space.
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE HOCUS POCUS MOVIE AND OTHER HALLOWEEN MOVIES
- Is Hocus Pocus On?
- Everything You Need to Know About Hocus Pocus 2
- Hocus Pocus Gift Guide
- Halloween Movies on Disney Plus
- 100’s of the Best Halloween Movies for Everyone
- 15 PG-13 Halloween Movies
- 20 Spooky Halloween Movies on Netflix for Kids
- 15 Halloween Movies on Amazon Prime
- 13 Scary Halloween Movies on Netflix
- Top 5 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
MORE HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES
- Halloween I Spy
- 25 Things You Might See in a Halloween Movie
- Halloween Movies on Disney Plus Checklist
- 13 Halloween Costumes Based on Movies
- 10 Best Disney Halloween Costumes