We’ve all found ourselves with a little more time on our hands than usual ever since the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Movie and TV show buffs unite—this is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. We have absolutely no reason to go outside, nor is there really anywhere to go.
You should take this extra time to create an epic entertainment center with gadgets. We put together a list of must-have home entertainment gadgets everyone needs; take a look below if you want to improve your watching experience.
- Brilliant 4K entertainment - Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- Scenes that leap off the screen - 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p Full HD.
- Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote - Press and ask to find favorite apps, movies, and shows, plus check the weather, sports scores, and more.
- Watch what you want - Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- All your entertainment in one place - Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
Table of Contents:
Everyone has a streaming device—why don’t you? Unless you’re fancy enough to have a smart TV, you should have a streaming device for a couple of reasons. First, streaming is a lot cheaper than paying for satellite TV nowadays.
Second, just about everything you could ever want is on a streaming platform. Our favorite streaming devices are Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Roku; luckily, you’ll really only need to choose one. Unless you want Apple TV+. In that case, you need Apple TV.
Apple TV is a media streaming device that runs on a platform similar to the iPhone. You can use it to stream TV and movies and download apps.
The Amazon Fire Stick is a streaming media device that transforms your TV into a smart one.
Roku devices act as the home for all of your entertainment so you can streamline your setup, replace your expensive cable equipment, and watch what you love—all while saving money.
Related: 30+ Free Movie Streaming Sites
- DSP Technology: This technology let you have three choices for sound effects: dialogue, movie and music. You can choose according to your current situation.
- Wired connections: The sound bar have wired connection including HDMI, RCA, Optical, Aux and USB,it can easily connect to your TV or PC.
- Mountable Design: The sound bar is so versatile, you can position the sound bar Wherever you choose be that by the TV on a shelf or even mounted directly on the wall. Includes wall mount kits for an elegant setup.
- Button and Remote Control: Handle your sound bar from the comfort of your couch or directly on the device. Comes with smart remote control for easy switching.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmission: Bluetooth wireless transmission technology, strong anti-interference, lossless audio transmission, 360-degree sound, let you have a high-quality home audio system, enjoy the luxury of music.
There’s nothing like a good soundbar. You’ve never watched a movie at home until you’ve watched one with a soundbar for surround sound. That’s right—you don’t need all those speakers throughout the room anymore.
Just one good soundbar will take your watching experience from a three to a solid eight. But, you’re probably wondering how you get your experience up to a ten, right? Improve your connection.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐃 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟔𝟔𝟎𝐅𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲: The most powerful wireless HDMI extender on the market that extends Wireless HD audio/video streaming from up to 660 ft away (200 m) through interior drywall and other obstructions.
- 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟒 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐬: Connect up to four independent pairs of JTECH-WEX-660 in the same environment without interference. Users can customize both the SSID and 5GHz operating frequency of each WEX-660 set allowing multiple extender sets in the same environment
- 𝟐𝟎-𝟔𝟎 𝐊𝐇𝐳 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: Even if you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player when you're in the living room
- 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲: DELAY/LATENCY TIME is 0.1~0.3 second. Good for video playback. NOT for real-time shooting or PC gaming. KEEP SOUND SYNCHRONIZED WITH VIDEO: The sound should be from the receiver. Do not directly connect to the source.
- 𝐂𝐄𝐂 & 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡: Support CEC signal and PCM audio pass through. Does NOT support Dolby Digital; This item includes free lifetime technical support from the manufacturer and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital
HDMI signal extender
HDMI signal extenders are lifesavers. You should get an HDMI signal extender since everything runs off of Wi-Fi and HDMI cables nowadays. HDMI signal extenders reduce any interruption by connecting directly with an Ethernet cable. You’ll have little to no problems when you’re watching your favorite show or movie, simply by connecting directly to your internet source.
- 1 REMOTE TO CONTROL 8 DEVICES. The Smart Control 5 works with all brands of the following devices types: TV, STB, SKY Q, Blu-ray, Game Console (IR Only), Media player, Audio devices
- FREE SETUP APP FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE. A free app is available to easily set up this remote. The app guides you through a few easy steps to set up your remote
- THREE APPS SHORTCUT KEYS: It features 3 handy shortcut keys to your favorite streaming services like Amazon Prime, YouTube, Netflix or any other online streaming app.
- LEARNING FEATURE: Easily use the learning feature to fully customise this remote to your needs
- Connectivity technology: Infrared
One or two remotes to rule them all. You’re probably overwhelmed by remotes like we were—that is until we found universal remotes. Some devices can’t connect to universal remotes or the manufacturer simply doesn’t allow their devices too.
So, please understand that you’ll probably have a couple of remotes still, but why not combine as many as you can into one remote? Remotes don’t have to cover your tables anymore.
With all these home entertainment gadgets everyone needs, you can start your next movie marathon off on the right track. You’re going to enjoy having these items; in fact, you’re probably going to wish you had these sooner.
More Home Entertainment Tips
- 4 Must-Have Home Entertainment Gadgets
- 4 Steps for Setting Up the Perfect Entertainment Center
- 8 Ways to Spruce Up The Décor Of A Home Movie Theater
- Different Components Every Home Entertainment System Needs
- Tips for Troubleshooting Your Home Entertainment System