Families are starting to plan fun activities such as a weekly movie night! Here’s a 2-page colorful movie night checklist to help kids plan their special film events. This checklist will really help you organize the perfect Fun Family Movie Night!
Movie Night Printable Contents:
- Movie Night Checklist
- Movie Night Tickets
Movie Night Checklist
- snuggly blanket
- the movie
- 3D glasses
- movie-watching buddy
- movie ticket
- a pillow
Movie Night Tickets
Just for fun, cut out the tickets below to hand to each family member. There are 10 movie tickets on each sheet. Write the name of the movie in the vertical box on either end of each ticket!
How to Print Your Free Movie Night Tickets
- Download the tickets and open them in Acrobat Reader or a similar program.
- Place some card stock in your printer, and hit print to print out your tickets.
- Each ticket sheet has 10 tickets on it, so make sure to print out enough tickets for everyone in your family!
- After all the tickets are printed, cut them out around the outer border, write the name of the movie in the vertical box on either end of each ticket, and pass them out to all your family members.
- Assign a ticket taker for your event, and let them stand at the living room entrance to collect everyone’s tickets.
Here are some of the movies that you can watch:
- 100’s of Kids Movies on Netflix You Can Feel Good About
- 6 Fall Movie Ideas to Cozy Up To
- 10 Feel-Good Movies On Netflix
- Favorite Classic Holiday Movies of All Time
- 10 Black Family Movies on Netflix
People also ask:
How do you organize a movie night?
- Choose your ‘cast’ for a movie night. It’s never the same watching a movie alone.
- Choose your movie carefully.
- Make a plan for your movie night seating.
- Bring a fun snack with you.
- Beverages are also essential.
- Arrange for some post-movie activities.
What do you need for a movie night at home?
If you need more help planning your movie night at home, check out this movie night planner.
What do you need for a movie night with friends?
- Create a mood.
- Play dress-up with your friends or even alone.
- Choose from a variety of tasty finger snacks with a theme.
- Make use of your imagination when it comes to seats.
- Become popcorn researchers. Have the Best Movie Popcorn.
- Make a home theater.
More Tips for Having a Great Family Movie Night
- Tips for Hosting an Outdoor Movie Night
- How to Make a Fun Family Movie Night
- How to Plan Family Movie Night
- Tips To Set up a Backyard Movie Theater
- Top Reasons You Should Set Up A Home Movie Theater
- 4 Tips to Turn Your Living Room Into a Movie Theater
- 8 Ways to Spruce Up The Décor Of A Home Movie Theater