Are you looking for inexpensive gifts for movie lovers? I’ve created a list of Redbox gifts that you can put together in minutes.
I’ve been a Redbox customer for nearly 10 years!
When we lived in town, I loved stopping at one of the kiosks on a Friday night. Picking a movie for the kids or one for myself and hubby. (I was always careful to pick up as early as possible so that we got the most mileage out of the rental, which is due by 9 pm. This is especially helpful if you rent games.)
SEE ALSO: Best Redbox Movies Right Now
What is Redbox?
Redbox offers convenient and affordable new-release movie and video game rentals.
With movie rentals for just $1.85 a night, renting a new-release movie from Redbox is half the cost of a new-release cable movie rental and doesn’t require a monthly subscription fee.
- Stream Movies & TV Shows: Redbox On Demand, delivers an even broader selection of movies and TV shows through video on demand (VOD).
- Buy Movies & Games: Buy previously-viewed movies and video games for amazingly low prices. Simply browse and reserve the titles you want to purchase and then pick up the discs at the box you selected.
- Switch Rentals: Nintendo Switch rentals are now available in six cities across the country, including Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, San Antonio, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Salt Lake City, Utah and Nashville, Tennessee
- 4K UHD Rentals: Watch movies in even better quality. 4K Ultra HD rentals are available in six test markets for just $2.50 per night. Test markets include Los Angeles, Seattle, Austin, Detroit, Miami, and New York City.
Cute Way to Give Redbox Gifts
Did you know that you can buy Redbox codes in bulk on their website? These inexpensive codes can then be given away and used for a one-day rental.
I love these creative ways to give Redbox codes! And they are super affordable since they only cost $1.85 each!
How to Make a Redbox Gift Basket
Create a fun movie night gift basket with Redbox codes!
Just click on one of the images below to print these free printable Redbox movie tickets to put together cute and inexpensive Redbox gifts in minutes.
What you need to make these Redbox gifts:
- Printable movie tickets (printable above)
- White paper or cardstock
- Redbox Promo Codes (link/instructions to purchase below)
- Microwave Popcorn bags
Instructions to make Redbox gifts:
1. Print the movie tickets.
2. Purchase a code from Redbox.
3. Write the code in the designated box on the ticket.
4. Attach a bag of microwave popcorn.
Now you have a creative, inexpensive, and adorable way to say thanks to the people in your life at Christmas.
I am not crafty at all, so I never attempt to “make” something. However, a movie night gift basket is something I can pull off.
I think it would be cool to add a gift basket with popcorn and candy, etc.
Your gift could include Redbox codes, a pizza or other restaurant gift card, popcorn, and candy. You could make it as expensive or affordable as you’d like.
No matter what you add to your gift basket, the Redbox codes only cost $1.75 each.
These Redbox gift ideas also make for an easy and affordable teacher gift or neighbor gift.
Where Can I Buy a Redbox Gift Card
1. Visit Redbox.
2. Select the “Buy Promo Codes” on the right (rather than E-Gift Cards).
3. Select the number of codes you want to buy. The options include 5, 10, 20, and 50.
4. Email the codes to yourself, so you can distribute them how you wish.
Really, it’s that easy to give printable Redbox gift cards and makes for an extremely affordable gift.
This would make an awesome Redbox Christmas gift.
BUY A REDBOX GIFT BASKET
Don’t have time to make any Redbox gifts? Just buy this one which includes one Redbox code and all the snacks pictured. This would be great for a family Christmas present.
- PLEASE NOTE* Due to supply chain shortages substitutions will be made at the our discretion with every effort made to replace items with those of an equal or greater quality and value. Thanks for your understanding!** It’s movie night! Grab your DVD from Redbox with the enclosed code and pop the popcorn! We've included plenty of snacks and treats for everyone to enjoy some time together... or apart!
- Father's Day, Graduations, Teacher Gifts, a snack box is a great way to show someone you are thinking of them! Thank your teachers! Hostess gifts! Don't show up empty handed! Show out of town family you are thinking of them! Girls night, Date night in, family, college kids, coaches, neighbors, or for your own family movie night!
How do you plan to give Redbox gifts?