Movie night just got more fun with this Sci-Fi Movie Bucket List & Bingo. Mark your cards to see who gets bingo first while you watch some Science-Fiction Movies.
- Sci-Fi Movie Bucket List
- Sci-Fi Movie Bingo
Sci-Fi Movie Bucket List & Bingo
What is a Sci-Fi Movie Bucket List?
Get the full list of sci-fi movies with this list. Check off each one that you've seen!
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Her (2013)
- 28 Days Later
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- The Matrix
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
- The Martian
- Blade Runner
- Children Of Men
- Ex Machina
- A Clockwork Orange
- Pacific Rim
- Computer Chess
- CSA: Confederate States of America
- Planet Of The Apes (1968)
- The Terminator
- Day the Earth Stood Still, The (1951)
- Robocop (1987)
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Stalker (1979)
- District 9
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Enemy Mine
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- They Live
- The Thing
- Forbidden Planet
- Tron (1982)
- Galaxy Quest
- Ghost In the Shell
- Godzilla (1954)
- Back to the Future
What is Sci-Fi Movie Night Bingo?
The Sci-Fi movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie activities. You mark the space when you see that activity or scene in the movie.
This bingo card features 25 different movie activities including the following:
- Aliens understand English
- Post-apocalyptic future
- Thinly veiled political message
- Artificial Intelligence
- Hacking into computers
- Zombies created by Science
- It's the government's fault
- Traitor within the crew
- Aliens are murderers
- Sarcastic robot
- Aliens are friendly helpers
- Going back in time
- Alien invasion
- Humanoid aliens
- Abandoned space ship
- Reset button
- Manual override
- Technical jargon
- A paradox
- Condescending nerd explains
- Aliens that look like humans
- Obsession with a mysterious signal
- Orchestral music
HOW TO PLAY THE SCI-FI MOVIE BINGO?
You mark the space when you see that activity in the movie.
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
HOW TO PLAY THE SCI-FI MOVIE BINGO?
Sci-Fi Movie Bingo game has 25 different items listed. This is a perfect activity for a Family Movie Night!
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner's card.
The game's host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
There are 25 items listed on the board.
WATCH THESE SCI-FI MOVIES
- 4 Science-Fiction Movies That Feature Gardening
- The Best Movies That Are Set in Factories
- The Best Movies to Watch in Your Home Theater
- Tricks Hollywood Uses To Create Movie Magic
- Most Ridiculous Depictions of Technology in Movies
- What’s on Comet TV Right Now