Movie night became more fun with a creepy Tim Burton Movie Bucket List and Bingo. Mark your cards to see who gets bingo first while you enjoy Halloween Cartoon Movies.
- Tim Burton Movie Bucket List
- Tim Burton Movie Bingo
Who is Tim Burton?
Timothy (Tim) Walter Burton is an American filmmaker and artist who is known for his gothic fantasy and horror films.
Burton has often worked with actors Winona Ryder, Johnny Depp, Lisa Marie (former girlfriend), Helena Bonham Carter (his former domestic partner) and composer Danny Elfman, who made scores for all but three of Burton’s films.
According to Vox, Burton’s own aesthetic reflects German Expressionism more than any other style.
What is a Tim Burton Movie Bucket List?
Get the complete list of Tim Burton Movie with this list. Check off each one that you’ve seen!
- Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
- Batman (1989)
- Edward Scissorhands
- Batman Returns
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Cabin Boy
- Ed Wood
- Batman Forever
- Mars Attacks!
- James and the Giant Peach
- Sleepy Hollow
- Planet of the Apes
- Big Fish
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Dark Shadows
- Frankenweenie (2012)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Big Eyes
- Alic Through the Looking Glass
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
What is Tim Burton Movie Bingo?
Tim Burton Movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie activities. You mark the space when you see that activity or scene in the movie.
This bingo card features 27 different people or things you might see in a Tim Burton movie:
- Johnny Depp
- The Pudgy Weasel
- Unusual Hands
- A Blonde Ingenue
- Bright Colors
- A Skittish Outcast
- Musical Score by Danny Elfman
- A Monster
- Gigantic-Eyed Character
- All Black and White
- Rebellious Young Lady
- Helena Bonham Carter
- A Flashback
- A Witch
- Christopher Lee
- Kind Parent Figure
- A Hidden Jack Skellington
- Nightmare Face
- A Dog
- A Lot of Stripes
- Happy Ending
- Gothic Imagery
- Jeffrey Jones
- Stop-Motion Animation
- Creepy Children Singing
- Dark is not Evil
- Recycled Trailer Music
HOW TO PLAY THE TIM BURTON MOVIE BINGO
Tim Burton Movie Bingo game has 27 different items listed. You mark the space when you see that activity in the movie. This is a perfect activity for a Family Movie Night!
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
- something to mark spaces:
WATCH HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT MOVIES
- 13 Scary Halloween Movies on Netflix
- 15 Halloween Movies on Amazon Prime
- 8 Halloween Movies on Hulu
- 100’s of the Best Halloween Movies for Everyone
- Top 5 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- Top 5 Scariest Halloween Movies
- Halloween Movies on Disney Plus
- Halloween Movies for Parties
- 10+G-Rated Halloween Movies
- 15 PG-13 Halloween Movies
- 30 Days of Disney Halloween Movies
- Top 17 Halloween Cartoon Movies on Netflix