Movie night just got more fun with a fun Winter Movie Bucket List & Bingo. Mark your cards to see who gets bingo first while you enjoy watching Snow Day Movies.
- Winter Movie Bucket List
- Winter Movie Bingo
What is Winter Movie Bucket List?
Get the full list of Winter movies with this list. Check off each one that you’ve seen!
- Snow Day
- Last Holiday
- Winter's Tale
- Eight Below
- Cool Runnings
- Snow Dogs
- Little Women
- Red Riding Hood
- Ice Princess
- Groundhog Day
- 101 Dalmatians
- Happy Feet
- Ice Age
- The Holiday
- Johnny Tsunami
- Last Holiday
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Harry Potter Series
- The Twilight Saga Series
- Red Riding Hood
- The Huntsman: Winter’s War
- While You Were Sleeping
- Bridget Jones's Diary
- You've Got Mail
- When Harry Met Sally
- Home for the Holidays
- About a Boy
- Batman Returns
- Love Actually
- The Mighty Ducks
- Home Alone
- Sleepless in Seattle
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe
What is Winter Movie Night Bingo?
Winter movie bingo is just a version of regular bingo.
Instead of using numbers on the cards, there are movie activities. You mark the space when you see that activity or scene in the movie.
This bingo card features 25 different movie activities including the following:
- Hot Cocoa
- Ice Skating
- Baking Cookies
- Christmas PJS
- Evergreen Trees
- Knit Sweater
- Shoveling Driveway
- Snow Angel
HOW TO PLAY THE WINTER MOVIE BINGO
Winter Movie Bingo game has 18 different items listed. You mark the space when you see that activity in the movie. This is a perfect activity for a Snow Day!
Which items are listed on the Bingo board?
Print a bingo card for each player or team.
Provide your guests with clipboards, pens, and the bingo card to complete, and instruct them to cross off the boxes.
Print one board, cut each square, and place them in a cup or bag for drawing. Place the tile to the side each time an item is called, so you may compare it to the winner’s card.
The game’s host (caller) makes a random drawing.
Each player crosses off an item as it is announced.
When a player notices that the selected things are aligned in a row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) on their card, they shout “Bingo!” to notify the other players of a winning card.
The game host (or an assistant aiding the host) is then prompted to check the card for confirmation of the win.
Players compete to be the first to come up with a winning arrangement for the prizes.
The players clear their boards (or start with a new bingo card) once a winner is declared, and the game host begins a fresh round of play.
WHAT TO USE FOR MARKERS?
- something to mark spaces:
- bingo daubers
- metallic stickers
- candy stars
- small discs.
Winter Related Posts:
- Family Christmas Movie Checklist & Christmas Movie Bingo
- Christmas Movies Bucket List & Bingo
- Christmas Movie Challenge
- Disney Christmas Movie Bucket List & Bingo
- 15+ Reindeer Movies
- Weather the Storm with 4 Rainy Day Activities for Families
- 6 Fall Movie Ideas to Cozy Up To
- Christmas Games and Activities
- Is the Polar Express on Disney Plus?
- A Full List of All of the Transformers Movies - May 31, 2023
- Best Movies Set in Idaho - May 30, 2023
- Full List of All the BET Plus Shows Available - May 29, 2023