Are you looking for Coco gifts for movie lovers? I’ve created a list of gifts at every price point. Hand-curated by me.
The adorable fantasy comedy has taken the whole world by storm. Cool gothic stylings representing the cultural celebration, Día De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) will help in celebrating the traditional Mexican holiday.
Have you seen these popular Dia de Los Muertos Movies?
10 Lively Coco Gifts
The movie Coco is inspired by the Day of the Dead (a multi-day Mexican holiday celebrated by people of Mexican heritage which focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died and help support their spiritual journey).
The symbolism includes:
- Sugar skulls – Along with toys, they are left on the altars for children who have passed. The skull is used not as morbid symbol but rather as a whimsical reminder of the cyclicality of life, which is why they are brightly decorated.
- Marigolds – A specific type of marigold flower, native to Mexico, is often placed ofrendas (collection of objects placed on a ritual altar) and around graves. With their strong scent and vibrant color the petals are used to make a path that leads the spirits from the cemetery to their families’ homes.
- Monarch butterflies – They play a role in because they are believed to hold the spirits of the departed. This belief stems from the fact that the first monarchs arrive in Mexico for the winter each fall on Nov. 1, which coincides with Día de los Muertos.
- Miguel, a 12-year-old aspiring musician.
- Coco, Miguel’s elderly grandmother, who he lives with.
- Héctor, a charming trickster in the Land of the Dead who enlists Miguel to help him visit the Land of the Living, and is later revealed to be Miguel’s great-great-grandfather.
- Ernesto de la Cruz, the most famous musician in the history of Mexico and Miguel’s idol. Revered by fans worldwide until his untimely death, the charming and charismatic musician is even more beloved in the Land of the Dead.
- Dante, the film’s supporting character, a Xoloitzcuintle (aka Xolo, Mexican hairless dog, or hairless dog).
10 Disney Coco Gifts
1. Disney Pixar Coco T-shirt – Looking for a cute and festive shirt to wear to your Halloween party? Look no further than the Floral Coco Ghost Shirt!
This adorable shirt features a ghost design with floral accents, making it perfect for any Halloween party or event.
Plus, the shirt is made of high-quality materials, so you can be sure it will last through all your adventures this Halloween season.
2. Disney Pixar Coco Makeup Pouch – This Coco Makeup pouch is perfect for those who want to keep their makeup organized and accessible.
This Zippered Pouch can hold a lot of items, making it ideal for weekend travel or keeping in your purse. The zipper closure keeps everything secure, while the sleek design makes it easy to find what you need.
3. Disney Pixar Coco Key Accessories– Add a touch of luxury to your everyday life with Coco Key accessories. These beautiful pieces are perfect for adding a bit of personality to your keys, bag, or purse.
They also make great gifts for friends and loved ones. Choose from a variety of designs and colors to find the perfect style for you.
4. Disney Pixar Coco Cup -Coco Cup is a fun and creative way to show your personality! With its sealed-in decals and glitter, it’s a product that will last you a lifetime.
The layered vinyl method used to make the cup ensures that your design will never fade away. You can also choose to have the cup without glitter or the resin seal- it’s totally up to you!
5. Disney Pixar Coco Shoes – Coco shoes are the perfect addition to any outfit! They can be dressed up or down, and they’re comfortable enough to wear all day long.
The high-quality materials and construction make them durable, and the vegan materials are environmentally friendly. The snug fit ensures good traction, and the white sole gives a clean look.
6. Disney Pixar Coco Watch Band – This Limited Edition Miguel-inspired Apple Watch band features hand-painted, dual-colored Miguel from Disney Pixar’s Coco would make your coco-lover friend the happiest.
7. Disney Pixar Coco Sweatshirt – This cozy sweatshirt will keep you warm all winter long, and it’s also a great conversation starter. The Disney embroidered Coco sweatshirt is perfect for any fan of the movie.
It’s also a great gift for the holidays.
8. Disney Pixar Coco Travel Accessories – Stand out in a crowd at the baggage carousel with this luggage tag! This personalized stylish Leather Passport Holder and Luggage Tag are a great choice for travel lovers all around the world!
9. Disney Pixar Coco Canvas Posters – Everyone loves starry night oil painting, and this is a reproduction print of our original oil painting of Van Gogh Starry Night inspired artwork, which was designed and created by our artists from Uhomate.
10. Disney Pixar Coco Kids Guitar – What a cool kids’ guitar that featured the different images from the Coco movie. Brand new kids guitar! 23 inches long with adjustable metal strings. Great quality! Item includes free pick and an extra string.
Don’t forget that these make perfect Coco Christmas gifts!
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS COCO GIFT IDEAS LIST?
- Complete List of New Shows on BET Plus - May 29, 2023
- List of BET Plus Movies Available - May 29, 2023
- Complete List of New Movies on BET Plus - May 29, 2023
Dia de Los Muertos Movies - Best Movies Right Now
Thursday 11th of October 2018
[…] ALSO: 10 Coco Gifts for the Obsessed […]