Are you looking for Halloween costumes based on movies? I’ve created a list of 10 costume ideas for some of the top movies of the year. Hand-curated by me.
Movie Halloween Costumes
No products found.
1. Black Panther – T’Challa (Black Panther) is crowned king of Wakanda following his father’s death, but his sovereignty is challenged by an adversary who plans to abandon the country’s isolationist policies and begin a global revolution.
- Officially licensed Disney and Marvel Studios trunk set, look for authentic trademark logo on package and label; all imagine products are tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Safety regulations
- Amazon exclusive 25-piece Avengers team dress-up trunk set fits most age 4 to 6 (see Imagine by Rubie's size chart, Size small)
2. Avengers – A team of superheroes Black Panther (T’Challa), Captain America (Steve Rogers), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Iron Man (Tony Stark), She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters), Dr. Strange, and Thor.
- Officially licensed Marvel costume, look for trademark on label and packaging to help assure you've received authentic safety-tested item
- Deluxe costume jumpsuit with fiber-filled muscle-chest and overhead mask
3. Deadpool – Deadpool, whose real name is Wade Wilson, is a disfigured and deeply disturbed mercenary and assassin with the superhuman ability of an accelerated healing factor and physical prowess.
- Men's Cosplay Cloak for Jedi Robe Costume Halloween Tunic Hooded Uniform
- Including: One Robe
4. Jedi Knight – Your child can look just like a Jedi Knight from the Star Wars series of movies with this great costume!
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Marvel Avengers: Endgame costume, look for Marvel and Rubie's trademark on label and packaging to help assure you've received authentic, safety-tested item
- LONG SLEEVE child's Ant-Man costume jumpsuit with printed design; attached fabric printed shoe-covers on legs, and half-mask with elastic strap closure
5. Ant-Man – The persona was originally the brilliant scientist Hank Pym’s superhero alias after inventing a substance that can change size.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED The Predator costume; look for trademark on label and packaging to help assure you've received an authentic, safety tested item
- LONG SLEEVE muscle-chest padded jumpsuit with printed design; arm gauntlets, belt, and Predator character face-mask
6. Predator – An elite paramilitary rescue team, led by Major is on a covert operation in Central America when they encounter an alien who hunts them for sport.
- Indominus Rex dinosaur costume jumpsuit with attached shoe covers and stuffable tail; mask included
- Important: Costumes are not sized the same as clothing, consult Rubies child Size Chart and recent reviews; do not buy based on age or clothing size
7. Jurassic World – This movie series centers on a disastrous attempt to create a theme park of cloned dinosaurs.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Aquaman children's deluxe costume, a trademark of DC Comics; look for authentic logo and trademark on packaging and label
- DELUXE Fiber-Filled Muscle Chest jumpsuit, long sleeves with attached 3D Gauntlets on sleeve ends, attached boot tops and waist belt
8. Aquaman – In his early Golden Age appearances, Aquaman can breathe underwater and control fish and other underwater life for up to a minute.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Women
- Quality materials used to make Disguise products
- Fun, Colorful, Inventive designs to put you in the world of role play
9. Incredibles – Mr. Incredible possesses tremendous strength and durability. Mrs. Incredible, also known as Elastigirl, is Mr. Incredible’s wife. Then, the kids include a teenager, tween, and baby – a mixture of girls and boys. Someone for everyone to have things in common with.
- Officially licensed DC Comics costume shirt, look for trademark logo on package and label to help assure you've received authentic safety tested item
- Short sleeve cotton shirt with Wonder Woman printed bodice and attached red cape; fabric headpiece with embroidered star has 1.5" wide elastic
10. Wonder Woman – Wonder Woman’s origin story relates that she was sculpted from clay by her mother Queen Hippolyta and given life by Aphrodite, along with superhuman powers as gifts by the Greek gods. (This is my favorite of the movie character costumes.)
- Deluxe officially licensed costume top, shorts with attached leggings, eye mask, wrist band, and belt
- READ BEFORE BUYING: Costume runs small on the top, true to length in the pants; Form-fitting costumes tend to run small. If child is at the top of size range, consider moving up a size
11. Harley Quinn – Harley Quinn is a frequent accomplice and lover of the Joker, whom she met while working as a psychiatrist at Gotham City’s Arkham Asylum, where the Joker was a patient. Her name is a play on the name “Harlequin”, a character that originated in the commedia dell’arte.
- Wig not included
- Product includes: jumpsuit, vest, and pair of glove
12. Disguise Mall -Mal, daughter of Maleficent, who was first introduced in the feature film, Sleeping Beauty.
Maleficent is an evil fairy and the self-proclaimed “Mistress of All Evil” who, after not being invited to a christening, curses the infant Princess Aurora to “prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die” before the sun sets on Aurora’s sixteenth birthday.
Maleficent is based on the evil fairy godmother character in Charles Perrault’s fairy tale “Sleeping Beauty”, as well as the villainess who appears in the Brothers Grimm’s retelling of the story, “Little Briar Rose”. She was voiced by Eleanor Audley, who earlier voiced Lady Tremaine, Cinderella’s evil stepmother, in Cinderella.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Marvel Studios Captain America: Civil War, Black Widow Women's Costume set; look for authentic trademark logo on package and label to help assure you've received authentic safety-tested item
- BLACK LONG SLEEVE zip front jumpsuit with 3D boot tops on legs, pull on knee pads, black waist belt with silver buckle detail that ties in back and black arm gauntlets with bullet detail
13. Black Widow – The character was introduced as a Russian spy, an antagonist of the superhero Iron Man. She later defected to the United States, becoming an agent of the fictional spy agency S.H.I.E.L.D., and a member of the superhero team the Avengers.