These Disney trivia questions and answers are perfect for when the weather keeps you trapped inside, family game night, or trivia night.
No need to plant the kids in front of the television when there are plenty of fun Disney trivia questions they’ll enjoy!
How well do you think you know the Moana movie?
Here is a game that includes five sheets with 38 playing cards.
This is a fun game that includes all of your favorite characters from Moana.
After all, there’s no better time to brush up on your movie trivia than when you’re stuck indoors, on a family trip, or during a family game night.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Auli'i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House (Actors)
- John Musker (Director) - Osnat Shurer (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Moana sets sail on a daring mission to save her people. Along the way, she meets the mighty demigod Maui–together they cross the ocean on a fun-filled, action-packed voyage from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- Moana, the curious daughter of village chief Tui and his wife Sina, who is chosen by the ocean to restore the heart of Te Fiti
- Maui, a legendary strong-willed yet easily annoyed shapeshifting demigod who sets off with Moana on her journey
- Tala, Tui’s mother and Moana’s paternal grandmother
- Tui, Moana’s overprotective father, who is chief of Motunui Island and Tala’s son
- Tamatoa, a giant, villainous, treasure-hoarding coconut crab from Lalotai, the Realm of Monsters
- Sina, Moana’s mother and Tui’s wife and the chieftainess of the village
- Heihei, Moana’s pet rooster
- Moana (2016)
- Moana (1980) – Filmmakers resurrected and dramatized the recently vanished customs and struggles of the Samoan people, just before modernization permanently altered the cultural landscape of the island.
About the Disney Trivia Game
There are 38 questions on five pages.
There are six cards on the first page and eight cards on the third, fourth, and fifth pages. The questions include what, who, and how. The trivia may cover characters, songs, facts about the location, things the characters learn, and more.
How to Play Disney Trivia for Kids
- family game night
- independent play
- road trip game
- sibling or friend games
- activity during family movie night
How to Play Printable Disney Movie Trivia Game
The first step is to print off the Disney Trivia game. You may want to laminate the trivia questions and answers so they can be reused over and over again. Or, print the trivia on white cardstock so they are sturdier and easier to play with.
Cut out the individual questions along the rectangles.Disney Trivia Moana
Ways to play:
- call out the answer
- write down the answer
Call Out the Answer
The first way is to play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions, selects a player, and determines who answered the question correctly.
Start the game with the youngest player.
The player who answers the question correctly keeps the card.
When all 38 questions have been answered, tally up who has the most cards. That person will be the winner.
Write Down the Answer
The second way is to also play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions and everyone writes down their answer.
When all 38 questions have been answered, the winner is the person who answered the most questions correctly.
Scoring for Disney Trivia
There are two ways to score this game.
Scoring is either done by the moderator, each player scores his own answers, or teams switch answer sheets to score each other.
More Disney Trivia
I’m creating a whole series of Disney movie trivia games. Click on the links below to get new games as they’re published. (If the link doesn’t work, please check back again.)
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
More Moana Fun:
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!