These Disney trivia questions and answers are perfect for when the weather keeps you trapped inside, family game night, or trivia night.
No need to plant the kids in front of the television when there are plenty of fun Disney trivia questions they’ll enjoy!
How well do you think you know The Little Mermaid movie franchise?
Here is a Disney trivia for kids game that includes five sheets with 38 playing cards.
This is a fun Disney trivia kids game that includes all of your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid.
After all, there’s no better time to brush up on your movie trivia than when you’re stuck indoors, on a family trip, or during a family game night.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Rene Auberjonois, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jodi Benson (Actors)
- John Musker (Director) - John Musker (Writer) - John Musker (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
About The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid focuses on the journey of Luke Skywalker, who along with Han Solo and the wizened Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempt to free Rebellion leader Princess Leia from the clutches of the Galactic Empire and the Sith lord Darth Vader.
The Little Mermaid Characters
- The Little Mermaid
- Prince Eric
- King Triton
- Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista and Andrina
- Flotsam and Jetsam
- Chef Louis
The Little Mermaid Movies
- The Little Mermaid (2018)
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Little Mermaid II: Return to The Sea
- Little Mermaid, The: Ariel’s Beginning
- Shirley Temple’s Storybook: The Little Mermaid (in Color)
The Little Mermaid Books
- The Little Mermaid (Disney Princess) (Little Golden Book)
- Disney: The Little Mermaid (Tiny Book)
- The Little Mermaid (With Original Illustrations)
- Disney Animated Classics: The Little Mermaid
- The Little Mermaid: The Story of Ariel
About the Disney Trivia Game
There are 38 questions on five pages.
There are six cards on the first page and eight cards on the third, fourth, and fifth pages. The questions include what, who, and how. The trivia may cover characters, songs, facts about the location, things the characters learn, and more.
How to Play Disney Trivia for Kids
- family game night
- independent play
- road trip game
- sibling or friend games
- activity during family movie night
How to Play Printable Disney Movie Trivia Game
The first step is to print off the Disney Trivia game. You may want to laminate the trivia questions and answers so they can be reused over and over again. Or, print the trivia on white cardstock so they are sturdier and easier to play with.
Cut out the individual questions along the rectangles.
Ways to play:
- call out the answer
- write down the answer
Call Out the Answer
The first way is to play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions, selects a player, and determines who answered the question correctly.
Start the game with the youngest player.
The player who answers the question correctly keeps the card.
When all 38 questions have been answered, tally up who has the most cards. That person will be the winner.
Write Down the Answer
The second way is to also play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions and everyone writes down their answer.
When all 38 questions have been answered, the winner is the person who answered the most questions correctly.
Scoring for Disney Trivia
There are two ways to score this game.
Scoring is either done by the moderator, each player scores his own answers, or teams switch answer sheets to score each other.
More Disney Movie Trivia
I’m creating a whole series of Disney movie trivia games. Click on the links below to get new games as they’re published. (If the link doesn’t work, please check back again.)
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
- Disney Trivia: The Lion King
More The Little Mermaid Fun:
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!