These Disney trivia questions and answers are perfect for when the weather keeps you trapped inside, family game night, or trivia night.
No need to plant the kids in front of the television when there are plenty of fun Disney trivia questions they’ll enjoy!
How well do you think you know the Descendants movie franchise?
Here is a game that includes four sheets with 30 playing cards.
This is a fun game that includes all of your favorite characters from Descendants.
After all, there’s no better time to brush up on your movie trivia than when you’re stuck indoors, on a family trip, or during a family game night.
It’s the exciting tale of the charming street rat Descendants, the courageous, self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future.
- Mal, daughter of Maleficent
- Carlos, son of Cruella de Vil
- Jay, son of Jafar
- Evie, daughter of Evil Queen
- Ben, son of Queen Belle and Beast
- Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, the headmistress of Auradon Prep and Jane’s mother
- Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother
- Audrey, daughter of Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
- Doug, son of Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Chad Charming, son of Cinderella and Prince Charming
- Lonnie, daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang
- Beast from Beauty and the Beast, king of Auradon and Ben’s father
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast, queen of Auradon and Ben’s mother
- Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Carlos’ mother
- Jafar from Aladdin, Jay’s father who owns his own junk shop
- Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Evie’s mother who still has issues with her stepdaughter, Snow White
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Mal’s mother who is known as the worst and cruelest villain in Auradon
Descendants Books, Documentaries & Collections
- Descendants: Mal’s Spell Book
- Disney Descendant movie soundtracks
- Descendants Junior Novel
About the Disney Trivia Game
There are 38 questions on four pages.
There are six cards on the first page and eight cards on the third, fourth, and fifth pages. The questions include what, who, and how. The trivia may cover characters, songs, facts about the location, things the characters learn, and more.
How to Play Disney Trivia for Kids
- family game night
- independent play
- road trip game
- sibling or friend games
- activity during family movie night
How to Play Printable Disney Movie Trivia Game
The first step is to print off the Disney Trivia game. You may want to laminate the trivia questions and answers so they can be reused over and over again. Or, print the trivia on white cardstock so they are sturdier and easier to play with.
Cut out the individual questions along with the rectangles.
Ways to play:
- call out the answer
- write down the answer
Call Out the Answer
The first way is to play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions, selects a player, and determines who answered the question correctly.
Start the game with the youngest player.
The player who answers the question correctly keeps the card.
When all 38 questions have been answered, tally up who has the most cards. That person will be the winner.
Write Down the Answer
The second way is to also play as a group. You can have a game moderator who calls out the questions and everyone writes down their answer.
When all 38 questions have been answered, the winner is the person who answered the most questions correctly.
Scoring for Disney Trivia
There are two ways to score this game.
Scoring is either done by the moderator, each player scores his own answers, or teams switch answer sheets to score each other.
More Disney Trivia
I’m creating a whole series of Disney movie trivia games. Click on the links below to get new games as they’re published. (If the link doesn’t work, please check back again.)
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
- Disney Trivia: Aladdin
- Disney Trivia: The Lion King
More Descendants Fun:
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!