Whether you and your family are preparing to watch or have already watched Hamilton and know Hamilton Trivia like pros, this Hamilton Activity Pack will surely provide more fun!
About the Hamilton Activity Pack
This Hamilton Activity Pack consists of 2 activities with 1 page each and an answer sheet for Word Scrabble.
This activity pack includes the following activities based on Hamilton Movie:
- Word Search
- Word Scramble
Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, “Hamilton” has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education
Disney Hamilton Word Search
About the Word Search
Words included in the word search:
- Aaron Burr
- Founding Fathers
- John Adams
- King George
Word search tips:
- Look for double letters first. Those will typically pop off the page. So on this word search, you might want to start with the word, AARON. Look for the double-As.
- Read each line of the word search box and see if any words are there.
- Look at the surrounding letters. So first identify the first letter of the word you are searching for. Then look at each letter around that first letter and see if any of those are the second letter you need. If not, move on to the next first letter you come to and repeat.
- Use your finger as you scan each line. This helps you keep your place and you are less likely to miss a word.
Hamilton Word Scramble
About the Word Scramble
- Complete in pencil, in case you make mistakes
- Think of words you could create starting with each letter.
- Example: T K H N I – If the first letter is T, then the second letter could not be K. Maybe the second letter could be H. Then, these two letters should be followed by a vowel. Now, we have THI and K N are the only letters left. It’s pretty likely that the word is THINK.
- Learn how to recognize word fragments and smaller words you can build off of.
- Easy tip – review the word search words, these are likely the words that are included in the scramble
- Idea: use letters, letter magnets, etc., assemble the same letters, and play around with the order until you form the correct word
- Get more word scramble tips here.
Take a look at the words on the left and unscramble them to figure out the correct Hamilton term and then write it on the blank line.
Some of the scrambled letters are actually more than one word!
Hamilton Activities, Music, Books, & Documentaries
- Hamilton Trivia
- Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Broadway show Hamilton: An American Musical
- Hamilton: One Shot to Broadway
- Hamilton: The Revolution
- Hamilton: Novel Study Guide for 6th-12th Grade Literature with Close Reading and Writing Activities
MORE PRINTABLE DISNEY GAMES
If you liked this activity pack, you’ll love this Disney Trivia game, too. It’s a full series of 13 Disney movie trivia games with a total of over 400 trivia questions and answers.
Or, you can print the games individually here:
- Disney Trivia: Star Wars
- Disney Trivia: Moana
- Disney Trivia: Disney/Pixar
- Disney Trivia: Funny Quotes
- Disney Trivia: The Little Mermaid
- Disney Trivia: Hamilton
- Disney Trivia: Toy Story
- Disney Trivia: Frozen
- Disney Trivia: Beauty & the Beast
- Disney Trivia: Aladdin
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!