As movie theaters start to reopen, many film fanatics are storming the big screens to watch highly anticipated flicks. Though the nostalgia of the theater is certainly one to revel in from time to time, there’s nothing quite like watching a movie on the “big screen” right from your very own home.
Creating an entertainment system at home brings the magic of the movies to you. With these different components, every home entertainment system needs, you can create a comprehensive home theater in no time.
- Tips To Set up a Backyard Movie Theater
- Top Reasons You Should Set Up A Home Movie Theater
- 4 Tips to Turn Your Living Room Into a Movie Theater
- 8 Ways to Spruce Up The Décor Of A Home Movie Theater
Your video source supplies the media to the display device. Your entertainment system can implement varying video sources, depending on what you enjoy watching. Popular video sources include the following.
- 50% more powerful than the previous generation for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Stream more than 1.5 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Amazon Firestick: Get fast Full HD streaming, and the quick app starts. 500,000+ movies and TV episodes – With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Roku TV: Control the TV with your iOS or Android device via the easy-to-use Roku TV remote app, or use your voice to power your TV on and off, change channels, search for shows, and more through an Alexa-enabled device.
- Blu-Ray Disc Player: Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD, Stream wirelessly from a host of online entertainment providers, and View smartphone content with screen mirroring
- Powered by exclusive technologies to amplify color, contrast, brightness, and smooth motion, the Hisense UHD smart TV combine incredible, ultra-bright 4k detail with the intuitively smart Roku TV to take your TV experience to the next level
- TV Dimensions: Without stand – 43.9" W x 25.5" H x 3.2" D | With stand – 43.9" W x 27.9" H x 8.9" D | Screen size – 49.5” measured diagonally | Voltage – 120V, 60Hz | VESA pattern – 200x300 (M6 Screw size) | Brightness rating – 300 nits
- Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD as well as DVD discs
- Upscale your DVDs to near HD quality
- THE ULTIMATE HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE: Our 5.1 speaker system includes 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer; Delivers powerful surround sound while watching TV, gaming, or streaming music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver
- LED ILLUMINATED SURROUND SOUND: Each system features an integrated power amp with 300 watts of power while the LED illuminated subs display multi colored flashing lights in a variety of different patterns
- Why You Should Upgrade to a 4K TV
- 3 Easy Ways to Improve Your TV Viewing Experience
- Ways the Television Has Evolved Throughout History
Surround Sound System
Unless you’re a silent film buff, your movie-watching experience relies heavily on both video and sound quality. An audio system with loudspeakers and a subwoofer can mimic the crisp and rich soundscape of a movie theater.
Audial Options: You can customize your surround sound system by utilizing differing loudspeakers. Floor-standers, wall-mounted, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers each offer unique advantages and obstacles to home entertainment setups.
- Amplify and enjoy your home audio experience in the comfort of your home.Frequency band : 2,400 MHz – 2,483.5 MHz, Maximum output power : ≤ 5.0 dBm..Connector Type: Bluetooth
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 Kilo Hertz). Speaker impedance - 6–16 ohms
Your receiver will function as a hub for all your video and audio sources. Receivers are also responsible for managing your entire entertainment system’s sound.
- 4K HDMI Cable: Male to Male HDMI Cable Supports 4K Video @ 60Hz, 2K, 1080P, 48 bit/px HDR color depth, TrueHD 7.1, Audio Return Channel (ARC) & Ethernet
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable: This HDMI cable has 30WG copper wire, triple tin shielded in a double braided premium nylon with gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for guaranteed top tier image & sound
Cables for Connection
HDMI cables are commonplace in home theater setups. You’ll need an HDMI cord to connect with your Blu-Ray device if you have one. HDMI connections can provide up to 18 Gbps for up to 8K quality.
You can also utilize Ethernet cords to prevent any lagging or buffering while streaming movies online. If you use the internet over cable, DVD, and Blu-Ray devices, you’ll find that a wired connection allows for seamless viewing experiences.
With every wire bundle you add to your entertainment system, you must consider its storage. Adopting tips for proper cable management helps keep your setup clean, well-running, and, most importantly, safe.
The most obvious of the different components every home entertainment system needs is the display screen. There’s no movie night without a device to project your movies onto. You can enlist a TV or a projector, whichever suits your home entertainment room best.
- Best Movie Marathons to Break in Your Entertainment Center
- Tips for Troubleshooting Your Home Entertainment System
- 4 Must-Have Home Entertainment Gadgets
- 4 Steps for Setting Up the Perfect Entertainment Center
- What to Look for When Buying a TV
- Fashion Inspiration From the Most Stylish Movie Characters - February 29, 2024
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nicolas Cage - February 16, 2024
- 6 Things You May Not Know About The Sandlot - January 24, 2024